-Guitar-Zero- -Guitar-Zero-

Copyyyyyy Caaaaaaaaat busted.

You get a three, because I noticed you stole some graphics from the music flash "Everyone Has Had More Sex Than Me" The part where the bunny is rocking out on the guitar, when it goes in to the silhouettes part of the animation, where the light is strobing. The poses were copied/traced from the Bernard Derriman flash.

NO CREDIT has been given.

Fail at internets.

4:20 4:20

P1mp

Nice ;)

Employee of the Month Employee of the Month

THIS IS THE BEST STORIES O/T WORK PLACE AS OF YET!

WOW THIS IS THE BEST STORIES OF THE WORK PLACE YET!@#!@

I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE COLOBORATING WITH GOLD SALAMANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GRAFIX ARE TOTALY AWESOME BUT I THINK YOU MESSED UP THE NAMES!@#

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE JOHNSON NOT JOHN I GUESS THATS THE SHORTER VERSION AND THE WATERCOOLER DOESNT HAVE COFFEE IN IT ROFL I GUESS THATS WITH THE NEW ANIMATOR!

MAKE MORE STORIES OF THE WORKPLACE PLEASES!

Superman: Reloaded Superman: Reloaded

PLEASES GO BACK TO HATIGNS THE BLACKS PPL@

I think that u shud have added more lasers beams to the SS nice Mans face eyes!

Then you could add more black people in the background eating watermelons and stuff, with fried chicken being throwed everywere u goed!

ALSO I THINK THAT THE HITLER SHOULD HAVE A SUPER POWER LIKE SUPER SWASTIKA BEACON #5!

YOU ALSO DID NOT GET HAVE ENOUGH OF THE DIVERSITY INM THIS MOVIE, I THINK THATS WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING OFFENDED BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY BLACKS OR MUSLIMS IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you will be fixing this issue promptly, THAT IS THE ONLY reason I didnt give you a 9!

BTW OMG AWESOME EASTER EGG WHEN YOU CLICK THE THING AT THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE OHMYGAWD THAT WS FUNNY ROFFELS MY WAVVELS!